If you have a blue screen "HDMI 1 no signal"
Please follow these steps in order to isolate the issue :
1. The projector should be on source HDM1. Select HDMI 1 button on the top of the projector's remote. You can also try HDMI 2, if nothing appears, please go back to HDMI 1.
2. Using the Lü remote, press repeatedly on the spacebar for 5-10 seconds until the screen turns on. The Dell logo should appear on the screen.
3. If these steps were unsuccessful, turn off the projector. Access the breaker on which the Lü system is connected. Turn off the breaker for two minutes, then turn it back on.
The Möbil is excluded from Step 3.
4. If you still have no image on the screen, please follow these steps depending on your generation of Lü system:
Lü 2nd generation : Open the heart's cover by removing the only screw, and pressing the power button of the computer located in the bottom left of the heart. While you're in the heart, try disconnecting and reconnecting the HDMI cable for a few seconds.
Lü 1st generation : You will need access to a lift. On the top of your Lü, you can access the computer and press the power button, wait a minute and press it again.
Möbil : Turn off the projector. wait 15 seconds then disconnect the powercable
If your Lü is not turning on
We strongly recommend that you leave the computer on at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are here, it's probably because you have a blue screen with an HDMI 1 no signal message. It means that Lü's computer is turned off. Here are ...
Project the image from my phone or computer onto the projector
There are several software options available to project your smartphone, your computer, or your tablet onto the projector. Reflector 4 is the one that we recommend. Here are some other options: Air server Mirroing360 Windows Connect functionality ...
Düo connection not possible
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. The DÜO connection requires that the two computers are connected to the same network. They must be able to ping each other. Press the "WIN" key on the keyboard to open the Windows ...
Camera not detected
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. If a message indicates that the camera is not detected or if the calibration screen is a blank white screen, we recommend that you follow these steps one by one to resolve the problem: ...
HDMI IN EQ Level Procedure
1. On the projector remote (the small, white one), please press on "Menu" button. 2. Go into "Signal I/O" and select HDMI IN EQ Level 3. Select HDMI1 source 4. Select Medium (Usually, Medium is the right setting but, depending on your system, Low or ...