Music, movies & videos with Lü
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts.
Don't forget to respect the rules concerning copyright and intellectual property. Check with your school administrator for the best option for you.
Music in a Lü application can't be changed.
However, you can mute the sound of the Lü app from the settings and play the music from other medias such as YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc, in the background.
1. Go to the Lü application’s settings and uncheck the boxes under the Audio section to disable the music and/or the sound effects.
2. Then, open a web browser using the internet buton on the keyboard.
3. Go to the website you want to use and start your playlist. We recommend using web-based streaming services :
4. When your music is playing, press simultaneously "Alt" and "Tab" to switch from one window to another.
5. Don't forget to back in the settings to reactivate sound effects and music when you are done.
Streaming music platforms are often used by our users alongside our Lü platform. Pair it with the Lümi application to add music to the light options or with Chrono to change the music with the interval option.
With Spotify, you can connect your cell phone and/or tablet to control Spotify on your device. This way, you could play the music through the Lu sound system and control the volume from your personnal device.
Movies & videos
Watching a movie using your Lü can be a real theater experience for the kids: the big screen, the good sound system and the lights off. This can really make them feel like they are at the theater, except for the popcorn, but that we leave to you!
If you're looking to watch a movie, we recommend using an external web browser instead of the web browser in the Lü software. We recommend using Google Chrome for a better experience. With Google Chrome, you can also use bookmarks and login with your Google account.
1. Using the keyboard, open a web browser using the internet button on the keyboard.
2. Enter the website you want to use for streaming:
3. Press simultaneously "Alt" and "Tab" to switch from one window to another.
Contact Lü Technical Support
If you are experiencing issues with your Lü, please contact your authorized Lü dealer first. If you need to reach to Lü Technical Support directly, you can contact us by email or by phone. Lü Technical Support email@example.com play-lu.com ...
What is Lü+ ?
https://play-lu.com/lu-plus/ Lü+ Premium Applications Access the ultimate Lü experience and get the most out of your system and Lü Community with Lü+ ! Get unrestricted access to our premium portfolio of Lü+ exclusive applications and get even more ...
Adjust the volume of your Lü
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. Using the remote-keyboard, press the V+ key to turn up the Windows volume. Press the V- key to turn down the Windows volume. This will change the volume of the whole computer. In Lü's ...
Creating a Lü account
Creating a Lü account will give you access to our Lü Community online website. On this website, you will be able to discover, share and create content for different applications. In addition, with a Lü account, Lü + members will be able to play the ...
What is the Lü Community?
www.lu-community.com Every day, passionate and creative teachers from all over the world motivate their students to learn. Lü wants to make this passion grow and connect these creators with each other. To do this, we are proud to introduce the Lü ...