We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts.
If you are having trouble updating the Lü system, follow these steps:
1. Close the Update window.
2. Double-click on the Lü shortcut to open the Lu application.
3. Access the Lü settings by selecting the gear icon.
4. Select "Update to ...".
5. If the update option is not displayed, make sure you are properly connected to the internet, and then restart the system.
7. If the update option still does not appear or if you made several attempts and it is still not working, please contact Lü Support Team at:
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. 1. If the wrong Resolution message appears, go to the Lü settings by selecting the gear icon located in the left side panel. 2. Then select the System Status tab, and then click on the ...
Microphone not working / no sound
1. Make sure the transmitter left button is set to "Mic" (up). If it is set to "Line", the sound will be very weak. Make sure the right-hand button is also up, on "Power" and that the channel is set to "Chanel 1". 2. Make sure the microphone ...
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. 1. To start using your Lü, you must turn on the projector and the remote-keyboard first. Then, wake up your Lü by pressing any key on the keyboard and you'll be able to start using it. ...
My Lü app is not working properly
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. If your Lü application is not working properly, first close the Lü application using the ALT and F4 keys simultaneously. Then, open the application by double-clicking on the Lü ...
Lü is not responding or LU.exe has stopped working
If a window appears with a message that the Lü application has stopped working, please follow the steps below: 1. Close the message window. 2. Restart the Lü application. 3. Restart the computer if necessary. If the problem persists or occurs ...