1. Make sure the transmitter left button is set to "Mic" (up). If it is set to "Line", the sound will be very weak.
Make sure the right-hand button is also up, on "Power" and that the channel is set to "Chanel 1".
2. Make sure the microphone transmitter is charged.
3. The projector volume should be at level "18".
4. Open VoiceMeeter software.
5. Unlock the graphic user interface under the "Menu" tab.
6. Under the "Menu" tab, load the default settings
7. Make sure the microphone is set to “WDM: Line (AG06/AG03)”
8. Make sure the “hardware out” is set to “WDM: EPSON PJ (Intel Display Audio)”
9. Make sure the playback device is set to VoiceMeeter Input (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO) if you’re using the Gym configuration and to Speakers (Realtek Audio) if you’re using the Palaestra configuration (the speakers are installed on the projection wall, near the heart module).
10. Right click on the volume icon and select "Sounds"
11. In "Playback", VoiceMeeter Input needs to be set as the default device
12. In "Recording", VoiceMeeter Output needs to be set as the default device
10. Restart the Lü software and make sure the microphone and sound are working.
11. Restart the computer
If the microphone still does not work, here are some other solutions:
1. Right-click on the sound icon in your taskbar at the bottom right of your screen and click on "sound".
2. Select the "Recording" tab, select the microphone and click on "Properties".
3. Select the "Listen" tab, check the "Listen to this device" box and then click "Apply".
4. Restart the Lü software and check that the microphone and sound are working.