We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts.
1. To start using your Lü, you must turn on the projector and the remote-keyboard first.
Then, wake up your Lü by pressing any key on the keyboard and you'll be able to start using it.
2. If there is something wrong with the system, try restarting the computer first.
In the Lü settings, there is a “restart” button when you scroll down to the bottom of the settings menu. If the problem persists, you can shut down the computer and press the spacebar repeatedly for 5 seconds to turn it on back again.
3. To maximize your experience with your Lü, we recommend using your Lü account. You'll have access to exclusive apps if you are a Lü+ member.
The Lü+ apps are identified by a Lü+ banner. The guest mode does not work with those apps.
4. When you’re done using your Lü for the day, you can turn off the lights, turn off the projector, and turn off the keyboard. If you forget to turn off the lights, they will automatically turn off after 30 minutes of inactivity. You can also press F1 to turn them on or off manually or select the lamp icon from the left panel.
6. The volume can be controlled with the V+ & V- buttons on the keyboard. The Lü settings also have an option to enable/disable the music and the sound effects. The volume on the projector can be adjusted with the projector remote; however, note that it needs to stay at 18 or above at all times. If the sound isn’t working, make sure those three points are correctly set.
7. The microphone and the keyboard need to be charged occasionally. It mostly depends on your usage but we recommend charging them at least once a day to avoid any inconveniences.
8. The sensor for the projector remote is located in front of the projector. This picture illustrates the best positions for using the remote.
9. Keep in mind that Lü is running on a Windows 10 computer. Every 2–3 months, you will need to access the Windows taskbar and update your computer. Using your keyboard, press the WIN key to open the windows taskbar, and type “update.” When updates are done, the system will need to restart. It can sometimes take a few minutes to fully update your computer.
We recommend to clean Lü's components from dust at least once a year with the help of compressed air can. It is important to not push the dust in the cameras lenses.
When your Lü system will not be in use for several days or weeks (e.g., during summer vacation), it is recommended that you turn off the circuit breaker on which Lü is installed. This procedure will protect your Lü from any electrical overload should a power failure occur. When you return, you should plan some time for updates before you use your Lü. Make sure to turn off the computer and the projector before turning off the breaker.
Keyboard-Remote does not work
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. Lü's keyboard-remote First, make sure the remote control is fully charged. Second, make sure the remote is turned ON and that the blue light is on. If you see a flashing blue light, it ...
Replacing the Keyboard - Remote
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. If your keyboard remote no longer works or has been damaged to the point where it can no longer be used, it can be replaced. To order a new keyboard remote, please visit ...
How to adjust the sound volume of your Lü
We recommend this article for IT members of schools or districts. Using the remote-keyboard, press the V+ key to turn up the Windows volume. Press the V- key to turn down the Windows volume. This will change the volume of the whole computer. In Lü's ...
How to turn on and off the lights
When the Lü app wakes up, the lights will turn on by themselves. When you enter an app, the lights will automatically adjust and change color based on the selected game. When you are finished using Lü, you can manually turn off the lights or wait 30 ...
If your Lü is not turning on
We strongly recommend that you leave the computer on at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are here, it's probably because you have a blue screen with an HDMI 1 no signal message. It means that Lü's computer is turned off. Here are ...